Tomato Cream with Garlic Bread
- Cut the vegetables. Cut the onion and garlic into small cubes, followed by the carrot, tomato and parsley.
- Put a little olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic immediately, the tomato, carrot and parsley with salt, pepper and oregano to taste, cover and leave it over low heat for 8 minutes until the carrot is cooked and all the ingredients have released their juice.
- Blend the ingredients. and add 125 ml of sour cream, once blended, return them to the heat and leave them on low heat for 4 minutes.
- Garlic bread. Temper the butter until liquid in a water bath, crush 2 cloves of garlic and add them to the butter together with the chopped parsley; Cut the baguette into slices, spread the butter mixture on the baguette and cook them over low heat in a pan until golden brown and crisp to taste.
- Serve the Cream. Add the bread and enjoy!
Recipe made by: Daniela Lisseth Gutiérrez Rangel.