Stuffed Chiles & Tomato Sauce
- Roast the chilies and tomatoes on the comal or in the oven on all sides.
- Remove from heat and place inside a clean plastic bag, for about fifteen minutes, close the bag.
- Meanwhile, we slice the cheese.
- Blend the roasted tomato and garlic with the tomato broth.
- When the 15 minutes have passed, we remove the chilies from the bag and remove the skin, make a cut lengthwise and remove the seeds and fill with the cheese.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the onion and fry until transparent.
- Add the tomato sauce, when it starts to boil we add the chilies carefully.
- Bathe with the sauce, cover and lower the heat, let it boil for five minutes.
- That’s it!
You can accompany them with rice, beans and tortillas or salad. Enjoy your dish!