- Fry the tortilla in the oil for 10 minutes or until the tortilla is fried. Subsequently move to absorbent cloth and let it rest.
- For the sauce:
- In a frying pan, roast the tomato and chiles de arbol
- Add to the blender along with the garlic, onion, ¼ cup of water and salt to taste.
- Blend until a uniform sauce is achieved
- Fry the sauce again for 10 minutes or until it changes color.
- Decoration: On an extended plate, place the fried tortilla. Add the beans, cilantro, and sauce. Accompany with cream and cheese to taste.