“4th of July” Caprese Salad
- Wash blueberries and grape tomatoes and drain well in a colander. Half grape tomatoes and toss in a serving bowl with blueberries, set aside.
- Slice mozzarella cheese into 1/4 or 1/2 slices and then cut into small stars with a cookie cutter.
- Top the tomatoes and blueberries with the star cheese.
- Tear fresh basil over-top and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
And now, you are ready to celebrate 4th of July!